|Finish stage 7 in Endless|
|Lv 1||Lv 5|| |
| ||55||170|| |
Rate of Fire:
|1 Shot|| |
Level Up Rate:
|Projectiles stick to walls|
The Blatherskite Crossbow fires high-damage bolt projectiles at a medium-slow rate. Good for sniping from afar.
While the crossbow spots the highest per-shot damage out of all weapons (sufficient to take out most enemies in a single hit), it's below-average rate of fire and tiny projectiles make it rather problematic to use against masses of enemies.
Shot bolts stick in the walls for several seconds, and can be jumped upon to reach higher spots. While landing on a stuck bolt is a rather tricky task, with certain skill (and a few extra jumps) this can be used to climb completely vertical walls by shooting the bolts slightly under yourself while jumping (thus landing on a "tail" of a new bolt after each jump).
- Precise: It is uncertain whether this gun can be made more precise than it is.
- Bounce: Causes bolts to bounce once. Quite fortunately, it appears to be impossible to hit self in the face with a bolt.
- Uber: Gives your bolts a rather majestic wide trail but otherwise isn't much of help.
- Seek: While the bolts are noticeably trying to home towards targets, their velocity is too high for this mod to be of any use.
- Stun: Lack of splash damage, low rate of fire, and high damage of crossbow make Stun a rather worthless mod.
- Rapid: Increases the rate of fire to the point where holding down a button for auto-fire actually becomes a reasonable tactic with this weapon.
- Spread: Finally, at least some help with hitting those little flying turrets. Also it is easier to land on a stuck bolt when there's a whole bunch of them.
- Appears to be a reference to Gizmoduck's activation phrase from the show Ducktales.